Mixing floral hydrosols of Orange Blossom and Lemon Verbena with Essential Oils of Linden Blossom and Rose Damascene results in a calming, sweet-scented toner.
All Skin Types, Including Combination/Oily and Dry/Mature
Balancing, Calming, Toning, Hydrating
How To Use
Apply daily after cleansing. Saturate skin with 3-4 sprays avoiding eyes. Press gently into face and allow to absorb before applying your favorite Rosemira serum or moisturizing cream to slightly damp skin. Spray multiple times whenever hydrating or refreshing are needed. Refrigeration prolongs shelf life.
Hydrosol toners can be used frequently throughout the day whenever hydrating or freshening is desired. Tone your skin every time you wash your face and neck. It's one of the most important steps in hydrating the skin and is often overlooked.
- Neroli Hydrosol: Astringent, Balancing Sebum Production for Combination Skin
- Lemon Verbena Hydrosol: Balances Sebum Production, Calming and Soothing to Problem Skin
- Rosa Damascena Essential Oil: Toning, Balancing All Skin Types
Complete List of Ingredients:*Organic Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Hydrosol; *Organic Aloysia Triphylla (Lemon Verbena) Hydrosol; Aqua (Water) Distilled; *Organic Bulgarian Rosa Damascena (Rose) Essential Oil; *A Blend of Organic, 100% Steam-Distilled Essential Oils;
*Certified Organic Ingredients
At Rosemira, every ingredient is an active ingredient.
Our products are artisanal, made with love, by hand, in small batches and fresh weekly.
- 100% Natural
- 95% Organic or Wildcrafted
- No Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Pesticides, PEGs
- Free of Propylene or Butylene Glycols
- Curelty-Free. NEVER tested on animals.
- Rosemira is Certified as a clean and safe line of products by CertClean