THE Moisturizer - Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cream
THE ULTIMATE among moisturizers, this is one of our best-selling moisturizing creams, and we're in love with it, too.
The cream includes Sodium Hyaluronate, the sodium salt form of Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid is touted as a miracle ingredient as it has a great capacity to draw and retain moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
For many years we did not include Hyaluronic Acid in our products because its large molecular size was unlikely to be absorbed into deeper layers of the skin. Sodium Hyaluronate - the sodium salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, has molecules that are more water-soluble, allowing it to penetrate deeper into the skin. It’s also more stable and less prone to oxidation.
Both Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate are used for similar skincare purposes, primarily hydrating, firming, and promoting a youthful look.
Recently through advanced bio-fermentation processes of non-GMO plant resources, Sodium Hyaluronate can now be found in various molecular sizes and weights, each demonstrating different penetrative abilities and benefits to the skin. In this moisturizer we are using a mixture of low and high molecular weights.
The smaller the molecule size the more readily it's able to penetrate the skin to replenish its moisture barrier and promote a firmer, more plump appearance while reducing the skin’s moisture evaporation. The larger molecular-sized Sodium Hyaluronate does not penetrate, but rather forms a protective film on the skin's surface, where it draws in moisture to boost hydration and rapidly enhance skin texture. It's used in products where more instant hydration and plumping effects are desired.
Including a botanical source of Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate of different molecular sizes makes this moisturizing cream a high-impact product that achieves both fast-acting and intensive results.
Of course, in addition to Sodium Hyaluronate, we're still relying on our highly nourishing and deeply penetrating Vegetable Oils, Nut Butters, Aloe-Vera Gel, and Floral Hydrosols to achieve the creamy texture our moisturizing creams have always been prized for.
We have three distinct versions:
A vegan version is available upon request.
- Original Spice: The scent of a spicy bark; some would call it exotic, others would consider the scent more medicinal.
- Citrus Fresh: A lighter variation of the Original Spice version with a delicate and refreshing citrus scent.
- Sweet Almond (Unscented): The Unscented version of this cream has the lavish scent of pure ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond, and Apricot Kernel Oils. It's slightly heavier and thicker in texture than the previous two versions.
Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Mature skin with fine lines or deep wrinkles. It is a very rich cream, so it is not for those with oily or combination/oily skin.
Moisturizing, Firming, Hydrating, Plumping, and Enhancing Retexturing of Uneven Skin
How To Use
Apply this cream at night, after cleansing and toning, and over your treatment serum. Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage gently. If it's the only cream you use it can be used effectively both day and night. When the weather is particularly dry re-apply throughout the day following the Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner.
Refrigerate this cream ONLY if you do not intend to use it daily. For that purpose, we've included a smaller jar as a gift. Fill the smaller jar if you intend to keep the cream for a prolonged period of time and keep the larger jar in the refrigerator.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrating, Plumping, Firming, Anti-Wrinkle
- Sweet Almond Oil: Emollient, Nourishing, Firming, Soothing
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Nourishing, Penetrating, Anti-Aging
- Coconut Oil: Moisturizing, Protecting, Healing
- Cocoa Butter: Skin Conditioner, Improves Skin Elasticity
- Mango Butter: Moisturizing, Hydrating, Anti-Wrinkle
- Honey Powder: Moisturizing, Softening, Anti-Aging
Complete List of Ingredients:
*Organic Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; *Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; *Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil ;*Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Raw, Virgin, Unrefined; *Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Expeller Pressed; Sodium Hyaluronate, High and Low Molecular Weight; *Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter; *Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel; *Organic Cera Flava (Beeswax) Yellow, 100% Pure, Filtered; *Organic Vegetable Glycerine (Glycerin), 100% Coconut-Derived; Aqua (Water) Distilled; *Organic Aloysia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Hydrosol; *Organic Mel (Honey) Powder; *Organic Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Hydrosol; A Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils;
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
VEGAN VERSION: It is available without Honey Powder as a vegan version.
At Rosemira, every ingredient is an active ingredient.
Our products are artisanal, made with love, by hand, in small batches and fresh weekly.
- 95% Organic or Wildcrafted
- No Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Pesticides, PEGs
- Free of Propylene or Butylene Glycol
- Cruelty-Free. NEVER tested on animals.
- Certified as a clean and safe line of products by CertClean