Tint Me Deeply Coral - Cheek & Lip Blush is a suspension of mineral pigment in a highly concentrated, nourishing serum. The mineral particles are cosmetic grade particle size, much larger than nano-particles and thus safe to use.
The color is a Pearlescent Coral-Pink and can be used to color cheeks and lips, and as an eye shadow. Use alone or in combination with our other tints for a unique effect.
Offering a safe alternative to liquid make-up and loose powder mineral make-up. This product is first and foremost a serum which nourishes your lips, with the result of fuller, plump and moist lips. It is both moisturizing and coloring.
- Moroccan Argan Oil: Anti-Free Radicals, Antioxidant, Regenerating, Anti-Aging
- Brazilian Buriti Oil: Anti-Free Radicals, Regenerating, Anti-Aging
- Blue Malva Flowers: Softening, Soothing, Anti-Inflammatory
- Immortelle Flowers: Antioxidant, Regenerating, Anti-Aging
Lips and cheeks in need of color and moisture. Also as an eye shadow.
How To Use
Mica is a heavy powder and tends to sink. Pull and push the applicator up and down 2-3 times to mix the serum base and Mica for a uniform color. Touch the tip of the applicator to your cheeks, lips and/or eyelids and apply a VERY SMALL amount. It requires the tiniest dot to provide coverage for both cheeks and an even smaller dot will tint your lips.
Experiment combining it with our other Tints for a dramatic effect. The sensation remaining on the lips after application is like no other lip product you've experienced. If you use it as cautiously as you should our small jars will provide you with color for a long time.
Applying a lip balm first will ease application and prolong coverage.
This Cheek Blush is concentrated. Use a small amount for best coverage and prolonged use. Exercise caution as color may stain clothing.
For ease of use we've repackaged these tints in lipgloss tubes with an applicator.
At Rosemira, every ingredient is an active ingredient.
Our products are artisanal, made with love, by hand, in small batches and fresh weekly.
- 100% Natural
- 97% Organic or Wildcrafted
- No Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates & PEG's
- Free of Propylene or Butylene Glycols
- Cruelty-Free. NEVER tested on animals.
- Rosemira is Certified as a clean and safe line of products by CertClean