Five of our best products for Dry or Mature Skin - the Moroccan Red Rose Line, packaged in Swiss Violet Glass. Everything a woman needs to look and feel beautiful packed into convenient travel sized containers.
The Moroccan Red Rose Travel Kit includes: Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser (1 Oz Bottle), Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner (0.5 Oz Spray Bottle), Gorgeous Gold Stem-Cell Serum (0.2 Oz Bottle), Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream (0.5 Oz Jar), Bella Rose I-Renew Eye Cream (0.25 Oz Jar)
Designed For: All Skin Types, especially Dry or Mature Skin
Benefits: Moisturizing, Regenerating, Hydrating, Anti-Aging
How To Use: The kit offers a 5 step program. Use all products in this kit as you would the retail sized items.
- Cleanse with Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser. If using heavy make-up repeat until all residue of make-up is removed. Rinse with warm water. For dry or mature skin, use no more than 3 times a week and the rest of the time alternate with a Cleansing Gel, Cleansing Milk or Moisturizing Cleanser.
- Spray Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner onto cleansed skin 2-3 times to refresh, soothe and prepare the skin for the treatment serum or for a moisturizing cream.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Gorgeous Gold Stem Cell Serum to skin right after the toner and while skin is still slightly moist and massage gently. This Serum has a bronze color, which absorbs rather slowly into the skin. Masaging a few dabs of moisturizing cream onto serum can speed up absorption.
- After Serum apply a few dabs of Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream all over face and neck.
- Finally apply Bella Rose I-Renew Eye Cream to delicate skin surrounding the eyes. Include the top of the eyelids and eyebrows.
Use daily for best results. The products in this kit should last approximately 4 weeks. The Cleanser and Serum will offer up to 2 months of use.
Note about Packaging: Violet glass, blocks all degrading light frequencies and maintains superior quality of the products it stores. The glass dramatically prolongs shelf life, enhances bio-availabilty and nutritional value, and it looks great on the counter. It minimizes carbon footprint by extending product viability and non-throwaway containment.