Calendula flowers have been used for their powerful healing properties for hundreds of years. Calendula's nutritional properties and lovely yellow and orange colors lend to its use in salads, soups and stews. Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, soothing, cooling and rejuvenating, the flowers can be infused in a carrier oil, can be used as a hydrosol in toners and other hydrating products, and as an essential oil. A rich concentration of antioxidants resists free radical damage — the leading cause of premature skin aging, early wrinkle formation and loss of skin elasticity. The concentrated distillate of calendula flowers also helps regulate the sebaceous glands oil production thus preventing breakouts in those prone to acne, repair wounds, wrinkles, dry skin or chapped lips, as well as psoriasis, rashes and eczema.
- Gorgeous Gold Stem Cell Anti-Aging Serum
- Skin Fuge - Advanced Recovery Serum
- Melodic Skin Plus - Rosacea Intensive Repair Serum
- Aloe & Pink Grapefruit Gel Cleanser
- Aloe & Pink Grapefruit Gel Cleanser in Miron Glass
- Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser
- Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser in Miron Glass