A blend of organic cold-pressed plant oils and steam-distilled essential oils, the combination is highly moisturizing and nourishing. Originally designed as a light summer oil we've found it perfect for all weather conditions.
These oils are heavy when used alone, but when the right oils are combined, the result is a delicate oil. Highly moisturizing, light, and fast-absorbing, this body oil soaks in well and never leaves your skin oily or greasy, not even during hot and humid weather.
An all-natural oil to be used after a shower, prolonged sun exposure, or sunburn, or when the weather is particularly cold and dry. It's also a great oil for dry hands and cracked heels.
Body, from the neck down. It's a bit heavy to use on the face. Good for all skin types and gentle enough for sensitive, dry and mature skin.
Anti-Aging and Antioxidant properties, delays cellular aging.
How To Use
Use morning and night. Apply after a shower or bath, or whenever your skin feels dry, itchy or irritated.
This oil is versatile and can be used in all weather conditions.
- Moroccan Argan Oil: Nourishing, Regenerating, Softening, Anti-Wrinkle
- Kenyan Olive Oil: Hydrating, Softening, Nourishing
- Fig Seed Oil: Antioxidant, Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Hydrating
- Castor Oil: Retains Moisture, Promotes Hydration, Soothes Sunburn, Anti-Aging
Complete List of Ingredients:
*Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Raw, Unrefined; *Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; *Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil; *Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Oil; *Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil; *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil; *Organic Camellia Sinensis (Fig Seed) Oil; *Organic Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil; *Organic Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Essential Oil;
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
At Rosemira, every ingredient is an active ingredient.
Our products are artisanal, made with love, by hand, in small batches and fresh weekly.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, pesticides, PEGs, propylene or butylene glycols
- No artificial fragrances or dyes
- Cruelty-Free. NEVER tested on animals
- Rosemira is Certified as a clean and safe line of products by CertClean