This collection packaged in Swiss Violet Glass includes three of our best products for dry and/or mature skin. This collection provides a simple and effective regimen to build upon.
The Moroccan Red Rose Starter Collection includes:
Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser (3.3 oz)
Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner (1.7 oz)
and your choice of either Beauty Revitalizing Serum (.33 oz) or Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream (1 oz)
Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser: This cleanser is part of our Moroccan Red Rose line of products. This vibrant cleanser combines botanical extracts of Cucumber Peel, Orange Peel, Guava, Watermelon, and Indian Sandalwood with Honeysuckle Flower, American Ginseng, Vitamin C, and a high quality proprietary blend of essential oils. With hints of fragrant Sandalwood, Rose, and Neroli this sparkling cleanser will purify your skin, tighten pores, and leave your skin feeling velvety soft.
Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner: Rose Hydrosol is a versatile part of your skin care regimen. Used by itself as a toner, it provides the necessary hydration for all skin types. Combine two Rose Hydrosols, White Rose and Rose Damascene, with Neroli Hydrosol and Rose de Mai Essential Oil, and you have the ultimate rose toner for dry or mature skin. Our Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner stimulates the skin and promotes blood flow. It balances and restores the skin's pH and tightens pores. Its antibacterial properties offer troubled skin a gentler alternative to the more commonly harsh acne treatments. It's also healing to sensitive skin, and soothing to dermatitis and irritation. This combination of ingredients is especially effective as an antiwrinkle treatment.
The Moroccan Red Rose Starter Collection includes either one of the following:
Beauty Revitalizing Serum: Our Beauty Revitalizing Serum is simply 'beauty in a bottle'. Combining Sea Buckthorn Berry, an oil used for millennia to rejuvenate the skin, with Evening Primrose and Borage Seed Oils, Carrot and Rose Essential Oils, this serum promotes healthy beautiful skin. Its aroma is calming and uplifting.
- OR -
Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream: Experience the best ingredients known to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin. This effective moisturizer is divinely scented with Bulgarian Rose Concrete and Essential Oils of Neroli and Honey. It provides ongoing protection from the elements and maintains soft and radiant skin while soothing and uplifting your spirit.
Please look up separate product ingredients in their respective categories.
All Skin Types, Especially Dry and/or Mature Skin
Moisturizing, Regenerating, Hydrating, Nourishing, Anti-Aging
How to Use
The Moroccan Red Rose Starter Collection offers a 3-step program.
- Cleanse with Moroccan Red Rose Exfoliating/Foaming Cleanser. If using heavy makeup repeat until all residue of makeup is removed. Rinse with warm water. For dry or mature skin, use no more than 3 times a week and the rest of the time alternate with a gel cleanser, cleansing milk, or moisturizing cleanser. Due to the high concentration of botanicals and the thick nature of this cleanser, the treatment pump has been replaced with a cap. Just pour a small amount of cleanser into your palm, and proceed as usual.
- Spray Roses in Bloom Hydrating Toner onto cleansed skin 2-3 times to refresh, soothe and prepare the skin for application of the Beauty Revitalizing Serum or Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream.
- While yoru skin is still slightly moist massage a few dabs of Divine Honey Rose Replenishing Cream or a few drops of Beauty Revitalizing Serum all over face and neck. For best results use all products daily.
Note About Swiss Violet Glass Packaging
Violet glass blocks all degrading light frequencies and maintains superior quality of the product it contains. The glass dramatically prolongs shelf life, enhances bio-availability and nutritional value, and it looks great on the counter.
At Rosemira, every ingredient is an active ingredient.
Our products are artisanal, made with love, by hand, in small batches and fresh weekly.
- 95% Organic or Wildcrafted Ingredients
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Pesticides, PEGs, Propylene or Butylene Glycols
- No Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Cruelty-Free. NEVER tested on animals.
- Rosemira is Certified as a clean and safe line of products by CertClean